Hi! So, I'm assuming that when you see this blog you are confused by the title. Well, that's what I am here to tell you! La vie en rose is a song that I heard on a television show I was watching one night. When I first heard it, I sobbed my eyes out. It was a beautiful song and the lyrics were so touching. I looked up the meaning of the phrase soon after and found out that it meant this:
"La vie en rose literally translates to life in pink. However, it would be better translated to life through rosy (pink) glasses. The idea is to depict a state where everything appears rosy and cheerful to you. It's about a state of bliss when everything around you is a source of joy. This is the kind of state you are usually in when you are deeply in love." --Antariksh Bothale
What better thing for me to call my blog, right? I love the color pink and the idea of falling in love. I also like things rosy and cheerful, so why not?
I hope you find this blog to be of cheerful, rosy depictions. That's what I'm trying to do as I write my thoughts, fears, hopes, and dreams!
No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!