Pages

Hey there!

Friday, June 5, 2015

I haven't written on the blog in a very long time. I have been convicted that I haven't been writing enough. I am praying that I will be able to write more because I love to look back at my previous posts and view the growth in my life.

God has been doing great things in my life. I am so thankful for all the opportunities God has given to me. I have moved out of my parents house, gone to school and done well, and I am learning what growing up is all about. It has proved not to be easy, but the challenges are helping me become the person God wants me to be. I have loved making a lot of my decisions on my own, but I know that I won't always make the right one.

I am so excited to continue to write on the blog and make it more beautiful while I share my thoughts, feelings, fears, and accomplishments.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!