Pages

Lifestyle Fashion Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

This weekend, I was talking with my dad about what I'd like to do in my life as a career or side job. My dad has been trying to get me into blogging because he knows my love for writing and encouraged me to try, years ago! I haven't been adventurous with much in my life, so he thought that'd be a great start for me and creating my own online business. 

I've always had a love for fashion, but didn't always know how to make my clothes look stylish or fashionable. I wasn't interested in fashion blogging until recently, but I started to dress better after I started following Shop DandyA Southern Lady, and Bloom Into Beautiful on social media! I saw what they wore and just "had to have" everything in their closets! From that point on, I was hooked on fashion. 

This is just the start of what I hope is a beautiful beginning in my lifestyle blogging! I know that you have to start somewhere and this is where I've decided to start. Come along in that journey with me! I can't wait to get started and share my outfits! :)


Happy Reading, 


Megan 

xoxo


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!