Dear Mommy,
I really want to thank you for all that you have ever done for me. I may not seem appreciative some of the time, but deep down I am really thankful that I have you in my life. You're one of the most amazing women I know, and you're so full of godly and wise advice. You mean the world to me, and I don't know what I would do without you(literally)! I'm glad that I have you there so I can go to you about anything, especially with everything that has been going on in my life recently. You're so special to me, and I'm so glad that God picked YOU to be my mom. He couldn't have picked someone better for us! :) Thank you for teaching me all that you have, so that someday when I am a mother, I can apply those things to my life. You have shown me how I should be the "Proverbs 31 woman" and showed me how I can be an example to others. You have helped me through everything, and I probably will need you in the future, too! ;) Thank you for everything.. I can never thank you enough for all of it! I love you SO much... more than you could ever know.
Love,
Megan
I hope that every mother our there gets honored, because they do everything that they possibly can for us! I'm so glad that I have my mom! Are you?
Love & God Bless,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!