This summer, I'm solely going to focus on my relationship with Christ. Without school to stress me out, I can focus just on reading my Bible for a whole day! Totally immersed in God... spending as much time as I can with Him.
This summer I can:
Read my Bible
Ride my bike
Take walks
Go for a run
Go to Cone Zone
Go swimming
Drive more
You get the idea. This year, I plan to be outside more.. no matter if it is hot outside or not. The weather is gorgeous, so I want to be able to spend as much time as I can in it. It won't be here for an extremely long time.. For only about three of four months. Every year I complain that it is too hot, but I really want to make the most of my summer. :)
I want this year to be the most life-changing. I want to grow as a Christian, and help others grow. I want to have the best relationship that I can have with God, my family, and my friends!
Proverbs 19:20- "Listen to advice and accept instruction, so that you may gain wisdom in the future."
I want to do as this Proverbs verse says... I want to grow and gain wisdom now so that it will build for the future...
Love & God Bless,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!