Pages

The Gift of Nieces :)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Eight years ago, I was also blessed with my first niece! :) Maggie Rose was born on August 1, 2004. She was a beautiful baby, and I was excited to have a little girl to play with! Now, she's not so much a little girl anymore.. :( She's almost eight years old! She's losing teeth, growing like a weed and getting taller, getting to be a big 3rd grader, etc. It's crazy how fast kids grow, especially my little Maggie! She's shooting up, and I have this feeling that she'll be taller than me, soon! ;) I can see that she really loves Jesus, and that's a very good thing.. :) She's a sweetheart, and I'm so blessed to be her aunt! I can't wait to see what God has in store for this sweet girl!<3 Love you, Maggie Rose!

Ava Lynn Hendricks was born March 22, 2006. My mom picked me up from school early, because I just had a new niece!!! I was SUPER excited to hear that I was going to be an aunt again! We went to the hospital, I walked in the room, to where Carolyn, David, and little Ava were.. She was in bundles of blankets, and very heavy... As I held her, I looked down at her... and couldn't help but think she was beautiful! She was heavy, but she was precious. :) My little Ava is almost SIX year old now! It's crazy that I was there the day she was born, and now she's going into 1st grade next year :D My little Ava is always smiling, laughing, and always having a good time... And I love her to pieces! I love how much she loves life.. :) I can't wait to see what God has in store for her, because it will honestly be great! Love you, Ava!

Two years later, Annie Grace was born... on December 20, 2008. She was a cute baby, and had reddish hair when she was little. It was so cute! :) I can't say she was always a happy baby, but she has been a great kid. She's almost four, in December, and I can't believe it! Time flies... especially when you're watching little kiddos grow up! She loves to watch movies, play with Barbies, and it's so cute how spastic she gets when she's happy and excited! I can't wait to see what God has in store for her, because I know that it will be a good plan.. Love you, Annie!<3

Last but not least, Molly Mae Hendricks was born November 13, 2009. For me, she was VERY special. :) Not that any of the other girls weren't, because they all were.. But Molly especially, I was really excited while Carolyn was pregnant with her, and I couldn't wait for her to be born.. Carolyn had false contractions a few days before that... Then, on November 13, she was born.. :) I was SOOOO excited to see her! When she was back at home, we went to see her.. and she was the cutest!! I loved seeing her... and a year went by... She is still the sweetest little thing! She's always smiling, and laughing, and it's adorable. She brightens my day with her little smile and giggle. :) She is going to be three this year and I can't believe it! I can't wait to see what God has in store for her.. :D Love you, Molly Mae!

I've been blessed over the years to have four nieces and I can't wait to see what God will be doing in their lives. They are all growing up in a Christian household, and I pray that these girls will grow up to be like their parents, walking in the way of the Lord! :) I love these girls so much, and I feel SO glad to have these girls as my nieces!

Love & God Bless,

~Megan

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!