Then, came Cameron... He was born on September 18, 2008. He was 6 lbs ( I can't remember the ounce.) and I was thirteen when he was born. I was a little bit more experienced, and I was super excited to have another nephew! In fact, I cried over Cameron the day he was born, when I was at school. I'm not sure what came over me, but it was just a very emotional thing for me. So, that night we went to the hospital, and I teared up a little bit when we went to visit him for the first time. I thought he was adorable, and I always tried to steal him... :) Now, he's a big three year old!! Crazy how fast he's grown. We've grown to be pretty close and I'm apparently his best friend! :') Love it when little kids think that way! He's so sweet and cute! He was also a precious gift and blessing to me! Can't wait to see what God has in store for my little Cameron. :D
Two years ago, we find out that Trisha was pregnant again... and then a few weeks went by and found out she was having TWINS!!! :) Lindsey & I screamed so loud, because we were so happy! It was amazing news. Trisha, my older sister, didn't have the greatest pregnancy, and we all felt so terrible for her! I was up at 4am on May 24, 2011, when Trisha called saying they were heading to the hospital.. So, I watched Bradley & Cameron while my parents went to go with my sister. We got a call around 7 that day saying the twins were born, and that their names were "Dylan Edward, and Elliot John"... whose names correspond with my dad's. We were SO excited. :) We couldn't wait to go see them! I could not contain my excitement... that I was an aunt.. once again. It was so awesome!

When we arrived at the hospital, I walked into the room... and once I saw their tiny little bodies in their beds, I felt right away that they had stolen my heart! I held Elliot first, and he could not stop gripping my finger.. I was almost crying while we were there, because I was so happy! It was VERY special... and I never wanted to leave!!! The twins are such a blessing and a gift to me, and I can't wait to see what God has in store for them. :)

Never thought in my wildest dreams that I would have a big family, and be an aunt since the age of eight!!! In the past eight years, I have been blessed to be an aunt to four boys.. I thank God for each of them, because through all of their births, I've had lessons to learn.. I've learned something from each one of them, and I can't wait to see them growing up, loving and knowing the Lord! It's already sad to think about how old they are and how tall they're getting! But, I've got to just keep praying for these little blessings. :)
A verse for all my boys that definitely is fit for them:
Ephesians 4:12-14: "to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, 13 until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood,[a] to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, 14 so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness indeceitful schemes...."
Hope you enjoyed reading!! :)
Love & God Bless,
~Megan
No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!