Just thought I'd give a shout out to the The Light Blonde for their beautiful "God Is Greater than the highs and lows" t-shirt. It's ADORABLE and I have been swooning! It's very comfortable but it runs big on me (size medium) so I was able to either tuck it in or wear a blazer over top. I'm totally in love!
I decided to pair it with a J Crew inspired mint floral necklace. I did not get it from J Crew, but I got it off of Groopdealz! The deal is now expired unfortunately, but there may be other places to find one just like it! ;) I got quite a few comments on it, so I'm sure you would if you wear one too!
You can't see my jeans or my shoes because I'm still working on my outfit selfie skills, but I am wearing real straight Gap Jeans I got from a thrift store and a pair of brown flats. (Love when you get steals from thrift stores so you don't have to spend a fortune on cute clothes!)
Head on over to the Light blonde website and buy one of their shirts! You'll fall in love and won't be sorry!
No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!