Pages

Blessed!

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Dear Friends,

If you know me, you know that I love to write. You know that I pour my heart out randomly and you know that I love to speak with all of my emotions. Well, this is to you. You know who you are. You know exactly who I am. You know exactly what you're dealing with when it comes to me. So from the bottom of my heart, I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for EVERYTHING. Thank you for all you have done for me. Thank you for allowing me to be me.. and for never allowing me to be something or somebody that I'm not. Thank you for all your love and support throughout the years. Thank you for loving me as I truly am. Thank you for the little things such as holding my hand when I'm scared, for holding me or lending me your shoulder when I cry, and thank you all for having a servant's heart and sacrificing a lot of things for me. You have no idea how much it means to me that you're in my life. I usually have the hardest time trusting people, but I don't have that problem with you guys. I am able to trust you with my entire life and not have to worry about being messed with, screwed over, or stabbed in the back. After all that has happened in my life, it's nice to know y'all have my back. :)

On that note, I just want you to know that I mean it when I say I love you. Some of you I haven't known for very long at all but some of you I have known forever and I just want you to know that I love you so much and don't know what I'd do without you. I don't know that I have ever had more love than I do right now for all of you. I am truly blessed by God to know what love is--when it is received and being able to reciprocate! Besides God, you guys are the people who keep me going on a daily basis. You're the ones that keep me smiling until my face hurts and the ones that keep me laughing so hard that I cry, pee my pants, or snort. You're the people I don't have to be embarrassed around and I can show my entirely crazy self to and you will still love me, regardless of the insanity you may feel I have at that particular moment. I have really met some rare gems when I met all of you and so again, I wanted to thank you for all you've done. I know that you'll continue to do more, but I just wanted to stop for a minute to thank you for what you have done for me. You guys have been the most influential people in my life. You have helped me become the true Megan Isabel Skidmore. You've helped me become the person I want to become, the person that God would want me to be. Not the person I want to be for myself. I know I'll make mistakes along the way, but I know that you'll be there to help me get back up if I happen to fall.

That's the most amazing feeling in the world... support. An extra back bone when mine seems to fail. A Heavenly Father who heals it and the friends that surround me to help keep it strong. I have never felt more blessed! I love you all so much... Tears well up in my eyes every time I think about y'all... I've never met more selfless people and you have been an incredible example to me. Even if we don't stay super close for the rest of our adult lives, just know that you guys will always have a special place in my heart. You guys will own the names, "Aunt" and "Uncle" to any children I may bear. You really do mean that much to me... and I can't wait to see where life unfolds and where each of you land when it does! Love you :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!