But, I used to be angry towards God. I didn't understand why He took her. I used to think, "How could you do this to our family?" I wanted some answers... I never got them. As I grew older, I started to realize that God took her home for a reason... I wasn't sure what that was until I was seven years old. He provided me with a new family and MANY friends, years later. I realize now that it was TOTALLY wrong for me to be angry at God. I was angry, upset, hurt, and mostly confused. I couldn't understand it at 7. At sixteen, I realize God's plan is incredible and for my own good.. So I should just TRUST Him. :)
Job 1:20- ". . .The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised."
Today, He will be PRAISED. There will probably be lots of sadness, but there will be happiness, too! She is in heaven! That is where we all want to end up. Now she no longer has to go through pain or suffering. The Lord was good with His plan... I will always remember that when something bad happens, because something good will probably come out of it in the end.
My God is SO good! :) Today, I have a smile on my face.... I'm rejoicing and praising God today for this milestone in my life... What about you? :)
Love & God Bless,
~Megan

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!