Pages

God's Plan

Sunday, February 24, 2013

This past week, I went to the doctors for allergy testing. I was nervous, 'cause I wasn't sure what was going to happen. At the end of the day, I was wanting to bawl my eyes out... I found out seven things that I am allergic to. Here they are: Corn, wheat, soy, carrots, garlic, oranges, and peanuts. I've called friends crying about it, because I am scared that I won't be able to do it without being driven crazy by it. My guy found out about my allergies, and he told me that he was willing to do the diet with me. That made me so happy! I know I'm not alone in several ways... I have God by my side, while I have my guy right beside me as well. I know for sure that I will be okay, but it will be hard. There's a saying out there that says: God never gives you more than you can handle. Right now, I will hold on to that and my favorite verse,

Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a hope and a future.

There's so many things to think about during this hard time. I know that God is with me during it, and I also have family and friends to walk me through it! :)

xoxo,
~M

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

sku said...

You're not alone at all, Megan. I've been on a gluten-free diet for a while now, and I know it's not easy to accept at first. Just remember that verse whenever you are tempted to be angry at God's plan. I'll pray for you.

-Luke

"Do not be anxious, but in everything by prayer and supplication let your requests be made known to God." - Philippians 4:6

Sarah Zuzula said...

You got this Megan :) You're a strong girl :) Allergies will happen, but hey you can find replacement foods and I know you'll be alright. Trust God girly. Love you.<3