Pages

God's Plan

Friday, October 14, 2011

Ever since I was little, people have asked me what I wanted to do when I grew up. I’ve always had an answer for them. But, my answer always seems to change. I’m sure my answer has changed five times since I was five years old. For the last couple years, I've had friends who have graduated and told me that they didn't necessarily have a plan and that they'd play it by ear. Although, I'm only halfway through high school, I’ve really pondered what I’ve wanted to do, and it’s been clear to me for awhile. I know as soon as I graduate, I would to become a photographer, or counselor & work with kids that have disabilities. Then, settle down, get married, and start a family. But, maybe my plans are not God’s plans. My *life* verse explains this,

Jeremiah 29:11, "Foknow the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

I love this verse SO much, because its a reminder that God DOES have a plan, not just for me, but for everyone in the world! His plan won't involve hurting us in any way, but it will involve us to have faith & trust in him. I probably won't know for awhile about what his plan is for me, but that's okay. I don't need to know his plan, because life's just a great, fantastic mystery, that I will have to figure out.. For right now, all I can do is TRUST him. :)


Keep in mind that what YOU have in mind, might not be something that GOD has for you. You can keep your options open, but God ultimately decides what he wants you to do in life. There's nothing wrong with making goals! In fact, that's something you should do! But, make sure that if things don't go your way, you just TRUST in the Lord with all your heart, soul, strength, and mind! 


I understand that trying to trust God is SUPER hard, but it's worth trying! Don't ever give up! :) Don't let it  get you down. You'll find your place someday, even if it takes YEARS to figure it out!

God WILL reveal HIS plan for you... you've just got to wait, pray, and think about what your abilities are that God gave you. He knows what he wants you to do, you've just got to listen to him. Although, sometimes, you might not want to.. But, if you let him, he will reveal some amazing things to you! He wants you to honor him with what you do, and it may not be clear right now at this point in your life, but.. one day, it will be. :)

God Bless,
~Megan

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!