skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
About
Meet Me!
Friday, October 14, 2011
Hey there! :D
I see that you've found my blog! I'm going to fill my blog with pictures, videos, quotes, stories, Bible verses, life struggles, etc.
I hope you enjoy it!!
God Bless,
~Megan(:
No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!
← Newer Entries
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
April (1)
August (1)
June (2)
March (1)
January (3)
December (1)
November (1)
June (1)
April (2)
February (1)
January (1)
October (1)
August (4)
April (1)
December (2)
November (3)
October (3)
September (3)
August (2)
June (8)
November (2)
October (2)
February (1)
August (2)
May (4)
March (3)
February (3)
January (4)
December (5)
November (4)
October (4)
Connect
Search
Popular Posts
My Decision
Yesterday, I felt really convicted. . . . I noticed that I spend a lot more of my time on Facebook when I could be spending *precious* time ...
My Heart Speaks Part 3
When I started this blog years ago, I had given the name of it some thought. I was really into French at the time (high school, am I right?)...
The Gift of Nieces :)
Eight years ago, I was also blessed with my first niece! :) Maggie Rose was born on August 1, 2004. She was a beautiful baby, and I was exci...
Reading God's Word
Since about October, I've been reading two-four chapters in my Bible everyday! I start out my day by reading, and I chose to do that, be...
Psalm 139
Psalm 139 is one of my absolute favorite passages.. It's amazing and I would love to be able to memorize the whole thing! It's one o...
Trust
Throughout the past few years, I've always had a problem with trust. Whether it was trust with my parents or with friends. Trust is a bi...
Lifestyle Fashion Blog
This weekend, I was talking with my dad about what I'd like to do in my life as a career or side job. My dad has been trying to get me i...
HAPPY Mother's Day!
Well, today is a great day of honor for all the mommies out there. But, today I'd like to honor my mommy. :) If I were to write her a le...
Perfect.
PERFECTIONIST A person who demands perfection from themselves or others. I am a perfectionist. At least t hat is what I always try to ...
I Don't Know About You... But I'm Feelin' 22.
Happiest of birthdays to my life-long friend and sister (by love). She turns 22 today. I feel so blessed to have known her for as long as 12...
My Blog List
A Spoonful of Style
Sequins & Things
Southern Curls & Pearls
A Southern Lady
Blog Archive
►
2021
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2020
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2018
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2017
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2016
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
2015
(21)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(8)
►
2014
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
2013
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2012
(16)
►
August
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2011
(13)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
▼
October
(4)
Worldliness
Love
God's Plan
Meet Me!
Total Pageviews
No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!