I haven't written in a while, so I thought I would write about my recent journey of a healthy lifestyle! I have gained some weight due to my inability to cook, eating out, and not caring about what food I'm putting in my body. Because of this, I was feeling tired and sluggish all of the time and went into a depressed-like state. I gained up to 40lbs from doing this and I was DES-PER-ATE to fit in my old clothes again.A friend of mine (We'll call her Jessie to keep her name private) was in a program called 21 Day Fix. This program caters to portion controlled meals with specific foods allowed. At first I was a little hesitant to fork over the amount of money required for the program because of my budget and not knowing if it would really work for me, but I did it anyway and I am SO glad I did!
The day I got the program and tasted my first sip of shakeology, I knew I made the right decision. I was skeptical of how good it tasted for it being so healthy! I messed around with the ingredients to put in the shakeology and it became my favorite meal of the day! I have worked out every day for the last 2 weeks and I'm starting to see tiny little differences on my body. This has started my fitness and health journey and I'm going to continue in it. It takes 21 days to start a new habit, so I'm hoping by the end of the 21 days I'll have curbed my cravings and can continue eating better!!!!
If it weren't for Jessie, I wouldn't have started this journey and wouldn't have changed my habits or lifestyle at all. So thank you, Jessie, for believing in me and for encouraging me when I get discouraged! It helps to have someone along side me on this difficult but rewarding journey.
No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!