Pages

Today!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Eight years ago, TODAY, my dreams came true, and I got the most amazing, perfect, and wonderful mommy in the world! Not only did I get a mom, but two brothers, two sisters, a sister and brother-in-law, aunts and uncles, cousins, four nieces and nephews, and I've even had the *BEST* group of friends!! :-) I couldn't have asked God for a BETTER life than the one I live right now! It's perfect, it's amazing, it's wonderful, and I wouldn't change a thing! 


Today is also Christmas... It's Jesus' birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESUS! :-D I wonder how cool it would have been to visit Jesus after he was born, knowing that he would live on this earth, and be the most perfect man, and die the most perfect death of all! Jesus truly is amazing and I hope that everyone realizes it, and that he is the *REASON* for the SEASON!! He is the only reason we are celebrating Christmas! Without him, there would not even BE a Christmas! 
Earlier this month, I was in a Christmas play for my school. I was the mom who had kids that weren't grateful for what they had, and didn't get as many presents as normal. The puppet went around the world to show them the people that had owned her before. After going to the other places, the kids realized that  they should be grateful that they get ANYTHING for Christmas and that even though they might not get as many presents, that with Christ, they are happy, and that the presents they get...don't matter much anymore!


We are *VERY* fortunate in the United States, and a lot of us take the things we have for granted... We just HAVE to have the newest, most stylish clothes, jewelry, hats, shoes, etc. and we get selfish! This season is the most beautiful season of all, and a lot of people don't know Jesus and what it's all about! They don't understand the meaning behind all the Christmas carols, the decorations, the presents, etc. But, as a Christian, I definitely do! I *LOVE* Christmas, not just because of the snow, and the presents, but that I got the most WONDERFUL gift I could have ever asked for... My sins being forgiven!! :-) A baby, being born perfect was sent into the world, to live like us, except he was sinless, then was sent to die on the cross... for ALL of us on this earth. Amazing, right?! I think so! I won't forget to thank Jesus for all that he has given me, this year, and all the many more to come!


I hope you ALL have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! Enjoy today, and remember that JESUS is the REASON for the SEASON! :-)


God Bless,
~Megan



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!