Anyway, the things we do together, people will never understand, because we are crazy and wild! But we love to have fun and live life! We go from giggling so hard, that our eyes are watering.....to choking on a drink, and it comes out of our noses!(: It is what makes life interesting and fun! Best friends always have the most fun together, and that is exactly what she and I do! Lindsey is one of the most unique people on the planet to me. I love the fact that she is ALWAYS singing, and being happy, and that's the way it should be(: I can't EVER stay mad at her.... She just has that special affect on people(: We do some crazy and fun things..especially this year and I thought I would share them with you:
- The first snowfall of the year, we went outside to play in it and take pictures
- When our parents leave home, we blast our music, and dance together
- We get in a mood to talk in British accents
- We go in different parts of the house, and do webcam chats with each other
- We laugh so hard, we cry, and sometimes, milk comes out our noses(:
- We stay up late on the weekends and talk in my bedroom
- We watch re-runs of our favorite childhood movies
- We eat ice cream and watch TV at night together
- We cuddle in blankets
- We finish each other's sentences
- We have smile wars(:
- We have our own version of staring contests
- We joke around like we're ninjas(;
- We always try to play volleyball... even at the worst possible time
- We sing and play our instruments together
- We stick together like peanut butter and jelly
There are the most common things that we do together... But, there is probably a LOT more! Anyway, I love her to pieces!! :D Here is a verse that I picked out for her: "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself." -Luke 10:27
I hope you enjoyed reading about my amazing, little sister, Lindsey(:
God Bless,
~Megan

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!