10. My guilty pleasure TV shows are: That 70s Show, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Gilmore Girls, Pretty Little Liars, Young & Hungry, How I Met Your Mother, The Office, Friends . . . But not particularly in this order.
9. Ralph Waldo Emerson, R.M. Drake, and F. Scott Fitzgerald are hands down my favorite writers. Everything they write is so profound and honestly speak inside my soul.
8. I love coffee. Any and all kinds. I'm made up of about 95% coffee. If you don't believe me, watch a coffee pot like a hawk. I'll down that thing in a whole day. On my own.
7. Buffalo wings are my go-to food. I seriously ate them on a date once. Not my brightest idea, but that's how much I love them. Like, you honestly have no idea.
6. I'm deathly afraid of sharks. They scare the heebie jeebies out of me.
5. Music, singing, and writing are all my passions rolled into one. Collaborating with my sister; her music, my words... is going to be a thing at some point. We'll be the famous Skidmore Sisters that everyone talks about.
4. If there's one piece of makeup that I couldn't live without, it'd be mascara. Lashes have gotta be long and luscious.
3. Europe is the top place to visit on my bucket list. I can't get over how beautiful it is, just from pictures I've seen.
2. I am a night owl and an early riser. Don't ask me how I do it, cause honestly, I don't even know.
1. My biological mother died when I was 15 months old. I got a new mom when I was 7 years old and I don't know what I'd do without her. I love her to death. She's amazing.
Well, those are 10 facts about me. I hope you learned a little bit more about me and maybe in the future I'll do another 10 facts!
No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!