This week when I went back to school, I got a lot of papers back for school that I had completed before break. In my favorite class, I got the best grade! 97% on my big Compare & Contrast Essay, so.. that's an A!!!
I couldn't have been more excited! Just the recognition of my grades, knowing that I worked extremely hard to get them, just made me feel so good! But, I can't take all the credit.. I got help from my amazing parents, who suggested I compare Jonathan Edwards and Thomas a Kempis. I didn't want help.. Just wanted to do it myself, but I just did what they asked, anyway. I wasn't happy about it, until I really started to read about the men I was comparing.. I thanked my dad for helping me, and for making me write my paper on those two guys.... Because as it turns out, it got to be pretty easy! Writing it was difficult and definitely a challenge, but I got a lot of help, got a lot out of it, and I'm glad I didn't do it alone!
I also got help from my Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ! So, THANK YOU, JESUS<3!!!!! I could not have done *any* of it without him. Funny, he can't appear on earth as a visible person and "help" me, but through His Word, constant "conscious" thoughts going through my head, and *LOTS* of prayer, I did it & got through it! I was nervous after handing it in, but I knew that whatever grade I got, it wouldn't really matter.... Because, I worked my absolute hardest on it! I did the best I could... What more, than doing your best?!
The morning that I would get my paper back, I was a nervous wreck! I thought the worst possible things ever, but then I stopped myself... I thought, "God knows... And, I will know later, anyhow. I just need to be patient." All throughout the day, I was still consciously thinking, "Oh no! I hope it was okay." The moment leading up to when my paper was handed to me, I prayed silently to God, asking him to help me calm down, and just be okay with my grade! I took a deep breath, and flipped my paper over to find... a 97%!! :) I smiled big, and never stopped! It was the most amazing moment at that time for me. I was so happy, and I kept thanking God!! He knew *ALL* along, and I was worried over nothing!
Another *big* moment for me that day was when I got an email from my teacher, and I was quite scared, because I thought maybe I had done something wrong... I didn't. It was for my semester grades! I took another deep breath and opened up the email... My final grade for the semester was an averaged grade of 96.13%!! That is also an A! I couldn't believe it... That day was an amazingly great day, and I could not have been happier!
It's amazing what God has done for me this year, already. He has helped me overcome one of my *BIGGEST* obstacles since I was young! I'm not completely over it yet, but.... He has continually blessed me with knowledge this year, and I'm absolutely as happy as I could ever be in life.. I give *ALL* of the credit to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!!!! :)
I absolutely *like* this verse so much:
Philippians 4:13, "I can do *ALL* things through Christ, who strengthens me!"
It definitely fits in my life, and I try to just trust in God with my life, because I can do *anything* according to Him!!! :)
Thanks for reading!!!
Love and God Bless you,
~Megan

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!